CicLAvia - Culver City Meets Venice presented by Metro
- Date: 03/26/2017 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Introduction: CicLAvia heads back to one of our fan-favorite routes for the first event of 2017!
CicLAvia heads back to one of our fan-favorite routes for the first event of 2017! On March 26, Culver City, Mar Vista, and Venice will host the country’s largest open streets event! Streets will be closed to cars and open for cyclists, pedestrians, runners and skaters to use as a recreational space. Please click here to see the route map.
The CicLAvia press event will take place at 8:30am at the intersection of Main St. and Culver Blvd. in Downtown Culver City. Join us!
Planning a feeder ride or walk and want to add it to our site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
New to CicLAvia? Here are some things you need to know for March 26:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9 AM until 4 PM
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles.
- CicLAvia is not a race! There's no starting point or finish line - begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out some more safety tips.
Questions or Concerns
General event information: please contact CicLAvia at 213.355.8500 or email@example.com
For concerns regarding the Culver City street closure permit, contact the Culver City Engineering Division at 310.253.5600.
For concerns regarding the Los Angeles street closure permit, contact LA Bureau of Street Services, Investigation and Enforcement Division, Special Events at 213.847.6000.