The City of Culver City is an authorized United States Passport Acceptance Facility.
This passport acceptance facility is by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we do not accept walk-ins.
All applicants MUST be present for the passport appointment.
Processing time for a passport is 6-8 weeks for routine services and 2-3 weeks for expedited service. For the most current processing times, please visit the U.S. Department of State Passport website.
Passport Fees: Please note TWO separate payments are required:
- The Application Fees are payable to the U.S. Department of State.
- The Execution/Acceptance Fees are paid directly to the City of Culver City.
The City of Culver City, offers the following services:
- First Time Passports
Passports for Minors
- Passport Card
- Lost or Stolen Passport
- Passport Changes or Amendments
NOTE: We do not accept passport renewal applications if they meet the requirements for mail renewal.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
Completed and unsigned DS-11 form
- Original Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Fully-valid identification document
- Photocopy of fully-valid identification document (front & back)
- Passport Photo
- NOTE: We do NOT provide photo services
- Payment method: Check, money order or cashier’s check
Additional Info for:
City Clerk’s Office
9770 Culver Blvd. 1st Floor
Culver City, CA 90232
|Passport Service Hours
Monday – Thursday
9:30am – 11:45am
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY