Services We Provide
Culver City TV provides video for local AT&T, Time Warner Cable, and Frontier FiOS subscribers and airs 24 hours each day, 7 days each week. Meetings and other programming can be viewed in Culver City by Spectrum subscribers on Channel 35; on Channel 37 by Frontier FiOS subscribers; and on Channel 99 by AT&T U-verse subscribers.
Culver City TV staff members also provide recordings of live meetings, Public Service Announcements, and recorded Culver City TV meetings. Culver City TV meetings that are airing live can be viewed as a Live Video on the City's website from any Internet accessible device. Meetings recorded by Culver City TV staff are posted to the City's website within one business day of the meeting's taping.
Services provided include:
- Video recording City of Culver City government meetings
- Tape delayed broadcasts of government meetings
- Live Broadcasts of government meetings
- Government Public Service Announcements
- Special Video Projects for City of Culver City Departments and Government Agencies