The City of Culver City welcomes the opportunity to foster business relationships with high-quality suppliers and service providers at the best value for our city. The Purchasing Division is responsible for the procurement of equipment, goods and services for all City departments, divisions and offices.
To participate in providing the diverse goods and services needed by the City of Culver City:
- View Current RFPs/Bids: The purchasing website lists current bids for equipment and services in excess of $30,000. Please visit the RFPs/Bids Page to view all current bids.
- Register for RFP/Bid Notifications: Vendors can receive future notifications for RFB/bid postings, surplus auctions or announcements by signing up under the topic “RFB/Bid Notices.”
- Register as a City Vendor: Before any person or entity can perform a service or supply goods to the City of Culver City, a City assigned vendor number is required. A vendor number is a unique number that is used to store a variety of vendor related information, including, but not limited to, contact information, payment details, and business history.
- Register Online: Vendors may register online as a City vendor to access/manage profile information by way of the City’s Vendor Self Service (VSS) portal. Use this web-based tool to update contact information, view existing contracts and POs and view payment history. To be approved, all vendors must submit a IRS W-9 Form via the Upload Attachments section of the portal. Detailed VSS Registration instructions can be accessed HERE.
- Submit Application via Email: While the City strongly encourages vendors to take advantage of the City’s online system, we realize some vendors may still prefer their information be processed by the City’s Purchasing administration. To submit the form by way of email, please download the Vendor Registration Form. All vendors must include the IRS W-9 Form as part of their registration.
- Vendor Self Service Registration Instructions
- Vendor Registration Form
- Vendor Change of Information Form
- IRS W-9 Form